Planning Ahead: Paris



This week me and my boyfriend Kyle were really spontaneous and booked a trip to Paris. I have been wanting to go to Paris for SO long so now it is finally happening, with my favourite person, I could not be happier.  We are heading off at the end of Novemeber when hopefully everyone will be getting christmasy and the christmas markets will also be on (who needs Manchester when you can go to the ones at Champs Elysees?!) 

Kyle knows what I am like, and that I get a bit giddy and over excite myself without thinking things through. As we are only going for 3 days and 2 nights he wants me to plan a kind of itinerary. I have agreed to a certain degree (map out what sights I want to see) but we also agreed to just let ourselves wander around the parisian streets to see what we come across.  ( Ok, I have also wrote down all the metro stops we would need to get to and also how long it would take, I am a control freak)

We booked our flights for £100 each which I think is such a bargain, it takes us an hour and a half to get there which will (literally) fly by.  After days of deliberation we finally decided on where we are going to stay- an apartment worked out a lot cheaper than a hotel (mainly because I am very fussy) and so we are staying in a beautiful apartment in the 2nd arrondissement right next to the Louvre. 

Here is my plan for Paris so far, I was hoping some of you could help me out and recommend amazing places to go too...



1. Visit the Eiffel Tower
2. Eat some tasty Macaron's
3. Visit the Louvre
4. Add a lock to the 'love lock bridge'
5. Wander down Parisian side streets
6. Stroll along the River Seine

I would love to hear any suggestions off anyone who has been to Paris before.


* All images are not my own and are taken from uk.pinterest.com *

5 comments

  1. This looks like such a fun event! Love your outfit. I want to add a lock to the love lock bridge too! :) Following you on Instagram, Twitter, and Bloglovin - can't wait to see future posts! :)

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay
    Bloglovin
    Instagram
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I have always wanted to visit, pretty much for the same reason/places as you! Hope you have a great time :) think I'll go next year!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I am so excited! Thank you Amelia! :)
      x

      Delete
  3. hello, i've just come across your blog and thought i'd give you some recommendations.

    - moulin rouge
    - the two windmills cafe (amelie)
    - the sacre couer
    - shakespeare & co (famous bookshop on the left bank that many writers of the lost generation visited/wrote in)
    - jim morrison, napoleon, oscar wilde's gravestones (if you are interested in them of course)
    - les jardin de tuileries - if it's dry: get some baguettes, ham, wine and sit in this park and watch the world go by!

    hope these help, i am so in love with paris - hope you have a great time!
    kellie x

    www.justlikehoney.co

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and will try my best to always reply.