Destination: Paris













My trip to Paris with Kyle was amazing. A weekend away with nothing but walking and exploring the beautiful city. I can understand why they call it the most romantic city, the atmosphere and general feel of it was just lovely. On a side not, a bird did poo on my head on the first day...and we did get locked in our apartment on the second morning, but whats a trip without a few little disasters?

We stayed in the cutest little apartment in the second arrondissement, meaning we were ten minutes walking distance away from the Louvre. We walked everywhere..and I mean everywhere, my legs had never felt such a work out, but it was so worth it. 

My first experience of Paris was so good, I can't wait to go back!

12 comments

  1. Paris looks so amazing! I must go x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! A romantic trip to Paris is definitely on my bucket list for next year, I just need to find myself a man first! xo

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely and romantic! Maybe I will get a chance to visited one day.
    xxx
    N.

    http://limitedweekend.blogspot.com/2014/12/promotion-for-your-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous photos! You've really captured Autumnal Paris, and that picture of you by the telescope is beautiful!

    Rags of Love-Alternative London Fashion and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photographs of Paris are amazing! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma. You commented on blog agessss ago so thought I would check your blog out whilst on break at work! Will definitely follow on BL when I am home too! Lovely photos. Paris is magical - I need to return! Lovely photo of you and Kyle too.
    Ashleigh x | www.beingashleigh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely! Tell me about it, I fell in love, I need to stop falling in love with cities!
      x

      Delete
  7. Aw this looks so lovely! I'd love to go to Paris, and hey, getting pooped on by a bird is good luck ;) x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely photos! I'd love to go to Paris one day :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and will try my best to always reply.