Event: #AXPressDayAW14


Yesterday me and my friend, Sarah attended the press day for AX Paris. The day was a chance for bloggers/vloggers/instagrammers to get together and take a peek at the new AW14 collection. I was dying to try out 'home sweet home' in Manchester's Northern Quarter so to start of the day we went for some lunch there, which by the way, is so delicious and the decor is amazing! 
Even though I live in Manchester I am forever getting lost so after walking around for a while and using maps on my phone (nightmare) we arrived at the Black Dog Ball Room all ready for the AX Paris event. It was so lovely seeing the girls I worked with when I did my internship and as soon as we walked in we were offered complimentary drinks. As I opted for a coke (driving), Sarah had a yummy looking cocktail and we sat with a  lovely talented lady and had henna done. 
The clothes at the event were beautiful and got me so excited for the A/W seasons. There were so many lovely faces there and it was great to finally meet some bloggers who's blogs I have been following for a long while. I had a lovely chat with Laura (the pixie cut) who was as lovely in person as she in pictures. With a Photo Booth in one corner (must have) and an Instagram picture printer in another (how amazing) it is safe to say us bloggers were in our element. 
Sadly I had to leave early to attend work and I was so sad I was still so full from dinner when they brought out lovely little burgers and pizza and wait for it... sweet potato fries. I couldn't even face eating a cupcake! Nether the less they still all looked delicious. 


To top it off as we left we were handed a packed goody bag full of amazing treats including: a full sized Lee Stafford 'Frizz Off', Full bottle of NKD SKN fake tan, eyelashes from the Vintage cosmetic company, A make-up brush from Nanshy, Anatomicals face mask, Buddy scrub body scrub, Zoeva eye liner, Batiste plumping powder, Lipgloss from MeMeMe, Gelly nail paint from Barry M, Lip butter from Collection and not forgetting yummy treats from Tea pig, Pop chips, Jelly Belly and Vita Coco. 

Thank you to AX Paris for a wonderful event!



22 comments

  1. Wow it sounds like such an amazing event, I'm a little bit jealous! Glad you had such an amazing time <3

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun! Great post :)

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun, loving the henna!
    x Justina // abentpieceofwire.com
    (trying to ramp up my bloglovin' game, help a girl out?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun event. Those pizzas look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smelt amazing! So gutted I was too full
      x

      Delete
  6. Jealous! Looks like you had a fun day and the food looks yum!
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. The clothes look gorgeous and those cupcakes are making me hungry ha!


    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had an amazingf time, great photos :)

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw the event sound so lovely! Looks like you had the best time chicka ah and all the goodies sound perfect!xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The food looks so good! I need to visit Manchester

    A Fashion Sauce

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh we missed each other! Let's meet in the next event xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and will try my best to always reply.